DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Key Largo

roadkingfl

Reactions
Hi all, Just got a new Mavic Pro yesterday. As I'm sure you know, it is an amazing piece of technology.

I'm new to drones and am really looking forward to having some good times with the Mavic. TW and I will take it with us camping in the NC mountains end of next month.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopters.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Hi all, Just got a new Mavic Pro yesterday. As I'm sure you know, it is an amazing piece of technology.

I'm new to drones and am really looking forward to having some good times with the Mavic. TW and I will take it with us camping in the NC mountains end of next month.
Howdy from Wyoming @roadkingfl , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic Pro, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair