DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from LA...

Would people like it if you could completely personalize the buttons on the controller?

• 1. hell yes!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2. no way, its fine how it is

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HALdrone_1

Reactions
Site
alejandrolalinde.net
new to forum and new to the Mavic

recently had to send it in for gimbal repairs due to leveling issues. should get it back soon.

currently, figuring out how to personalize the drone better - give it character.

any advice is always appreciated if other here are more experienced.

cheers.

Alejandro

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . :)

Reactions: HALdrone_1
new to forum and new to the Mavic

recently had to send it in for gimbal repairs due to leveling issues. should get it back soon.

currently, figuring out how to personalize the drone better - give it character.

any advice is always appreciated if other here are more experienced.

cheers.

Alejandro
Howdy from Wyoming HALdrone_1, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Reactions: HALdrone_1
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

whats the deal with mavic repair - feel as if I will never get my original aircraft back and being switched out with a refurbished one
That's a common practice for DJI (and a lot of other companies). I'm assuming it's done to speed up the turnaround time. If you want to ensure you're going to get your original Mavic back, then you should consider having another drone repair shop do the work (on your dime of course). If interested, you can find some other drone repair shops here.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent