DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Lenexa KS

ColonelMustard

Reactions
New to drones (never had 1 b4), bought a Mavic 2 Pro on a friends recommendation. Have figured out how to start it, take off/land and basic maneuvers. Seems hard to learn since I'm using my iPhone Xs Max as a controller and it seems every video on how to do any **** thing requires it to on and running which means outside where's it difficult to see in the sun AND watch a video on another device like iPad. Pictures/videos don't seem sharp and trying to get used to the screen where i seem to touch something, something new pops up and I can't figure out ohow to get back to where I was. Any ideas? Are there any clubs in the Kansas City area that have introductions classes for newbies?

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

New to drones (never had 1 b4), bought a Mavic 2 Pro on a friends recommendation. Have figured out how to start it, take off/land and basic maneuvers. Seems hard to learn since I'm using my iPhone Xs Max as a controller and it seems every video on how to do any **** thing requires it to on and running which means outside where's it difficult to see in the sun AND watch a video on another device like iPad. Pictures/videos don't seem sharp and trying to get used to the screen where i seem to touch something, something new pops up and I can't figure out ohow to get back to where I was. Any ideas? Are there any clubs in the Kansas City area that have introductions classes for newbies?
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic 2 Pro, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929