DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Littleton, CO

BigDaddyP

Reactions
Hi there fellow Mavic pilots! I just purchased a Mavic Pro a little over a week ago. It's a gorgeous piece of hardware. A little hesitant to keep flying due to FAA laws being a little confusing, but hopefully their app will help.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome Aboard! And enjoy your stay here, there is a wealth of information to be had here so take your time and enjoy reading all the great stuff you can do, :) Feel free to ask any questions you may have.
Have a great one and happy flying :)

Hi there fellow Mavic pilots! I just purchased a Mavic Pro a little over a week ago. It's a gorgeous piece of hardware. A little hesitant to keep flying due to FAA laws being a little confusing, but hopefully their app will help.
Howdy from Wyoming @BigDaddyP , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Good luck with it - I'm new to it, indeed drones, as well though my first impressions are that it is remarkably easy to fly. For that said, things can go wrong and its interesting to see what and how people did - or should have - dealt with it here either before or after take off. As a tourist from the UK, I have to say I think Colorado rates with me as my favourite state - my favourite area being Durango with its old buildings and wonderful steam railroad twisting its way into the mountains. Probably the best train ride I've ever been on.

Reactions: BigDaddyP
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic! Fly safe and have fun!

Lakewood, Co New also

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kia-6098.111