DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from London UK

Mad_Maru

Reactions
Hi All,

I’ve been around the forum a brief while and realised I’d not posted up an introduction so here goes:

I’ve had several let’s say cheap and cheerful mini quadcoptors to date until I recently bought my Mavic Pro combo & goggles (even more recent purchase). This was my attempt to check if my need to fly was a passing phase or a hobby I’d stick with, alas I’m here to stay and seeking UK based training so I can use my drone for my work as well as for fun.

Living in London makes flight problematic as there are not as many locations shown as safe to fly & Royal parks are off limits. So I mostly weather/wind permitting fly when out of London in Kent & wherever I find safe near where work or family takes me.

I’m so glad I bought the MP1 as it’s by far the best drone I’ve owned and has rekindled my love of photography and I hope to get some great shots as I hone my skills.

Reactions: dirkclod
Hi All,

I’ve been around the forum a brief while and realised I’d not posted up an introduction so here goes:

I’ve had several let’s say cheap and cheerful mini quadcoptors to date until I recently bought my Mavic Pro combo & goggles (even more recent purchase). This was my attempt to check if my need to fly was a passing phase or a hobby I’d stick with, alas I’m here to stay and seeking UK based training so I can use my drone for my work as well as for fun.

Living in London makes flight problematic as there are not as many locations shown as safe to fly & Royal parks are off limits. So I mostly weather/wind permitting fly when out of London in Kent & wherever I find safe near where work or family takes me.

I’m so glad I bought the MP1 as it’s by far the best drone I’ve owned and has rekindled my love of photography and I hope to get some great shots as I hone my skills.
Howdy from Wyoming @Mad_Maru , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Reactions: Mad_Maru
Hi All,

hi maru and welcome.
I take it your east London if your flying in Kent (best area in my opinion) royal parks are a problem apart from Richmond park and wormwood scrubs park (west London) that have a designated flying area
colin

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. Feel free to join in the discussions and ask anything about Mavics that comes to mind. We are here to help and learn.

Best regards,

Rob

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Fly safe and have fun!

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.
Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup
**You can look for other local flyers here - Regional Meet-Ups & Local Flyers

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Britt