DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello, from London

amitlondhe

Reactions
hello folks, new hobbiest who just moved to London. currently learning to fly my mavic pro...would love to connect with local drone clubs and the likes...just reading up on the drone laws here...and i'm still excited...

will read through local posts and reach out to folks who are in and around London...

so looking forward to this...

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum, London.. just down the road from me.;) Hope you enjoy your flying & this forum.

hello folks, new hobbiest who just moved to London. currently learning to fly my mavic pro...would love to connect with local drone clubs and the likes...just reading up on the drone laws here...and i'm still excited...

will read through local posts and reach out to folks who are in and around London...

so looking forward to this...
Howdy from Wyoming @amitlondhe , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Pro, Fly safe and have fun!

Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.

Best regards and good luck,

Rob

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

Hello, I'm from London as well and just got my Mavic 2 zoom, still in the box.
Looking to learn but all drone schools outside London and I don't want my first steps to be using youtube, I'd rather be taught on a one to one basis or part of a group. After learning the basics hopefully I'd feel more confident to use the youtube.
Please let me know if you know something around London...
Thanks

Welcome to the forum, @Amine!

Oh thanks. I've following the forum for a while now and really like it, how people are helpfull in a respectfull way, without the putdowns, so I'm sure that I'll have no hesitation to ask questions if and when needed.
Meantime, I'll just learn from other peoples doubts...

Reactions: msinger

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smorse