DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from London

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome. Take your time, these drones are so capable that it is easy to get over confident and get in a jam.

Most of all continue to have fun. :)

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .

Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.

Also. please take a minute and enter your location on your profile. It will better help us to help you. Here is a link on how to update your location:

Please update your locations! Its so easy to do...

Best regards and good luck,

Rob

Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.

Also. please take a minute and enter your location on your profile. It will better help us to help you. Here is a link on how to update your location:

Please update your locations! Its so easy to do...

Best regards and good luck,

Rob
I am in london too. Very frustrating. Anything good is forbidden. Hope you find some good locations.

Hello everyone, newbie drone pilot here. I've got a Mavic 2 zoom, have only flew it once at my local club and really enjoyed it.
Welcome from the Chicago area. Mavic Pilots Forum, is a very useful tool to help you gain knowledge
and confidence when flying your bird. You can get your questions answered by clicking on Mavic Help
then Check out Mavic Tips. Very, friendly help orinated group of people, Blue skies and safe flying.

Hello everyone, newbie drone pilot here. I've got a Mavic 2 zoom, have only flew it once at my local club and really enjoyed it.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic 2 Zoom, Fly safe and have fun!

Welcome to the forum! :)

Thank you all for the warm welcome. As you probably noticed I haven't been an active member so far, I apologise for that and will endeavor to visit the forum frequently and contribute to the community.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbtha7467