DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Long Beach CA

RickSilva

Reactions
Just checking in. I figured out I should see what else is out there. Have my 107 and my herd is growing. Currently have 3 drones and looking to add another at the end of the year or ???
Drones are like cameras.... just have to get one more :cool:

Rick

Last edited:
Hello from the Crossroads of America RickSilva

Nice to meet you Rick. 🤝

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Just checking in. I figured out I should see what else is out there. Have my 107 and my heard is growing. Currently have 3 drones and looking to add another at the end of the year

Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Click on "Members" and then Click on "Member's Map…" Check it out and you might find some new flying friends.

Hope to hear more from you! Check your Auto-Correct. "Heard" is to hear… "Herd" is large group or collection (in the context you are using…) L 😁 L . . .

As for having "only" 3-drones, I "hear" ya… 👂

Fly On, Fly Safe!

Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Click on "Members" and then Click on "Member's Map…" Check it out and you might find some new flying friends.

Hope to hear more from you! Check your Auto-Correct. "Heard" is to hear… "Herd" is large group or collection (in the context you are using…) L 😁 L . . .

Fly On, Fly Safe!
Thanks for the welcome and autocorrect....DANG!!!!! :)

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Fly On, Fly Safe!

Howdy Neighbor from up here in Bakersfield!!
Howdy!!!!!

Just checking in. I figured out I should see what else is out there. Have my 107 and my herd is growing. Currently have 3 drones and looking to add another at the end of the year or ???

Rick
Hello from North Pole, Alaska. Long Beach story here. Took my grandson, grade school age, to Orange County to visit grandma. First time ever out of Alaska. He knew about "Long Beach" and as we approached it he looked out of his window see with big eyes and said, "Grandpa, now I know why they call it Lonnng beach"!

Hello from North Pole, Alaska. Long Beach story here. Took my grandson, grade school age, to Orange County to visit grandma. First time ever out of Alaska. He knew about "Long Beach" and as we approached it he looked out of his window see with big eyes and said, "Grandpa, now I know why they call it Lonnng beach"!
Thanks and very cools story!

Reactions: LoudThunder

Rick
Welcome from Mission Viejo. CA. Just curious, have you flown at El Dorado East Regional Park?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
efe