DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Malaysia

Welcome to the forum from the beautiful woods of Maine, USA!
There’s many knowledgeable members willing to help you with any question you may have. Search the forum using keywords and if you don’t find an answer, post your questions and I’m sure you’ll get a quick response! Fly safe and stay safe!

Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Click on "Members" and then Click on "Member's Map…" Check it out and you might find some new flying friends.

Fly safe…

Welcome! Malaysia is a great place to have a drone.

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Welcome from southern Arizona, USA! Before I retired I traveled to Malaysia many times on business ... maybe as many as 40 times over my career. I developed many friends in Seremban and Malaysia is probably my all time favorite country.

Greetings: from Chicago then Windy City, welcome to the forum.
FLY SAFE & FLY SMART
And, please share any Videos from Malaysia, beautiful country to have a drone.

Reactions: LoudThunder
The Petronas twin towers are two of the most beautiful skyscrapers in the world. They held the record for tallest building(s) for a few years before being supplanted by Taipei 101. Screenshot 2024-07-13 at 15.23.29.png

I would not attempt a flight like this today. KLCC is now a no-fly zone.

Reactions: LoudThunder
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GroundHog101