DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Maryland

WanderDawg

Reactions
Hey everyone, just found this forum while researching reference guides and learning material for my new Mavic Air that I just bought - first drone! I've always been into photography, and the great outdoors have always provided all the material I've ever wanted. I've always admired the kind of shots that aerial photography makes possible, and with an upcoming trip to the Scotland on the books, I thought now would be as good a time as any to get into the game. Missed the delivery today on account of signature required so I have to wait another day at least to play with it :(

Probably best that I have that much more time to read.

Looking forward to reading and learning from everyone here!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post . Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum from Georgia.
You will find helpful information and support. We look forward to your participation and view from Maryland.

Hey everyone, just found this forum while researching reference guides and learning material for my new Mavic Air that I just bought - first drone! I've always been into photography, and the great outdoors have always provided all the material I've ever wanted. I've always admired the kind of shots that aerial photography makes possible, and with an upcoming trip to the Scotland on the books, I thought now would be as good a time as any to get into the game. Missed the delivery today on account of signature required so I have to wait another day at least to play with it :(

Probably best that I have that much more time to read.

Looking forward to reading and learning from everyone here!
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio. Enjoy your new Mavic Air, Fly safe and have fun!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne