DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Melbourne, Australia.

basophil

Reactions
So glad to have found this forum. I've been lurking for a while and have learned some very useful stuff. I trained on a Phantom 3 standard which I crashed 3 times. (Twice my fault, the other - no idea why.) That P3 Standard is a very durable unit. It still flies fine.

I now have about 3 hours on my new Mavic Air, which I am loving. I can't see there being any more crashes through pilot error.

I am mostly interested in still photography and am intrigued by the fascinating points of view provided by a drone. It's injected new life into my hobby.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.
Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Air, Fly safe and have fun!

So glad to have found this forum. I've been lurking for a while and have learned some very useful stuff. I trained on a Phantom 3 standard which I crashed 3 times. (Twice my fault, the other - no idea why.) That P3 Standard is a very durable unit. It still flies fine.

I now have about 3 hours on my new Mavic Air, which I am loving. I can't see there being any more crashes through pilot error.

I am mostly interested in still photography and am intrigued by the fascinating points of view provided by a drone. It's injected new life into my hobby.
Howdy from Wyoming @basophil , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661