DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Middle TN

Welcome to the forum scodav. Where abouts in Middle TN do you hail? I'm in lovely Winchester (i.e. Deadchester.)

Edit-- Please let me ask a question. I see you have an A2S and the Pro RC controller. Do you have any connectivity issues between them with all the latest firmware and Fly app? I and several others are getting "RC Not Connected to Aircraft." at some very short distances (30 ft or so.). In fact I cannot maintain a connection between the RC Pro and the A2S with both here in my office. Screen will freeze and turn black and white. Sometimes during the error the connection LED will even stay green. Sometimes it does red. At any rate, the darn thing is grounded until I can get a resolution. And I just got the RC Pro yesterday. Disappointing.

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum scodav. Where abouts in Middle TN do you hail? I'm in lovely Winchester (i.e. Deadchester.)

Edit-- Please let me ask a question. I see you have an A2S and the Pro RC controller. Do you have any connectivity issues between them with all the latest firmware and Fly app? I and several others are getting "RC Not Connected to Aircraft." at some very short distances (30 ft or so.). In fact I cannot maintain a connection between the RC Pro and the A2S with both here in my office. Screen will freeze and turn black and white. Sometimes during the error the connection LED will even stay green. Sometimes it does red. At any rate, the darn thing is grounded until I can get a resolution. And I just got the RC Pro yesterday. Disappointing.
I'm now getting 22 sats if all available, actually matches whatever UAV Forecast app says is visible. I pulled down my replay from the ProRC from the other day after I did the upgrade-downgrade-upgrade-mobile data-wifi fix. Just played it back and it shows where I got the home point updated in 8 seconds on battery number 2...

ProRC with Mavic 3 after workarounds

FYI...worked with my Air 2S as well...

Can you please elaborate on this "upgrade-downgrade-upgrade-mobile data-wifi fix". Does it entail upgrading RC Pro firmware then downgrading the RC Pro firmware, because DJI Assistant seems to let me do that, it gives the choice of the older 01.x version or the newer 03.x version.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCaffs10778