DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Missouri

MavicAir2Marc

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Hi!
I am a new owner of a a Mavic Air 2 and I'm looking forward to some tips, tricks, and other information from the community. I am a Part 107 pilot and this is my first DJI drone. I'm looking forward to getting it out and trying some of the new features once it stops raining. Happy and safe flying to everyone!

A Big Texas Welcome to you for joining our Forum!

Our members from all over the world will be happy to provide you with tips, tricks and other info you need. You obviously are a serious hobbyist, since you already have your part 107 ticket.

We all look forward to seeing Missouri through your lens.

Thanks for signing up!

Welcome to the forum. I also fly a MA2 and have a great time with it. We look forward to your view of the world.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post . Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hi!
I am a new owner of a a Mavic Air 2 and I'm looking forward to some tips, tricks, and other information from the community. I am a Part 107 pilot and this is my first DJI drone. I'm looking forward to getting it out and trying some of the new features once it stops raining. Happy and safe flying to everyone!
Welcome to the forum from the mountains of Colorado!

Hi!
What part of Missouri are you in? I am in the Southeast Missouri area.
Keith

What part of Missouri are you in? I am in the Southeast Missouri area.
Keith
Technically Barnhart but you might as well call it St. Louis.My son just graduated SEMO at Cape for film editing and directing. How far from Cape are you?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada