DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from MN, USA

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

We are better with you jourdango . . .

Welcome to the forum. Happy to have you!

Reactions: jourdango
Just joined and its been long overdue. I have some things to offer the community here, including parts as I do repairs from time to time. I look forward to making some connections!
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Fly safe and have fun!

Welcome to the Forum from the Nature Coast of Florida!

Reactions: jourdango
Just joined and its been long overdue. I have some things to offer the community here, including parts as I do repairs from time to time. I look forward to making some connections!
What part of Minnesota ? I lived in MSP and Duluth for many years. Love the North Shore.

Welcome to a fellow Minnesotan! I reside to the southwest of the Twin Cities, Belle Plaine, just about a mile past Minnesota's largest candy store the big yellow barn. What part of the state do you reside in?

Unfortunately I had to leave MN in 2017 and come home to PA. In the 90's I lived in Richfield a south suburb of Minneapolis near the Mega Mall and then Hermantown outside Duluth and finally Superior, Wis. Spent almost every weekend "up the Shore" near Split Rock Lighthouse and Silver Bay,

Drones were before my time then but I remember seeing my first "No Drone Zone" at Split Rock 2016, maybe 2015. Plenty of youtube videos droning the lighthouse though. Not to mention the light aircraft that orbit the lighthouse every weekend just a thousand feet higher.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DvrkDrone