DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Morpeth UK

XJ05HUA

Reactions
Hi everyone, I purchased a Mavic Pro Platinum on Saturday, this is the first good drone i have owned, I am very pleased with it, I have been browsing this forum for a few weeks now to find out a bit more information about the drone.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .

Hi everyone, I purchased a Mavic Pro Platinum on Saturday, this is the first good drone i have owned, I am very pleased with it, I have been browsing this forum for a few weeks now to find out a bit more information about the drone.
Howdy from Wyoming @XJ05HUA , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.

Best regards and good luck,

Rob

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new MPP, Fly safe and have fun!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
msporting