DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from NC, Ended up as a Mavic pilot also :)

AtoZ

Reactions
Done a lot of RC flying then I been flying a Autel Evo 1 for years and I thought I upgrade a bit.. Fun Fun.

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum!

LOL, for my paper plane ? Yes I do.

Done a lot of RC flying then I been flying a Autel Evo 1 for years and I thought I upgrade a bit.. Fun Fun.
Born in Durham,raised in ChapelHill.
Now in MS.
Welcome to the forum.
Please and do be sure you have read our guidelines.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Hello from the Crossroads of America AtoZ.

"Foldable paper plane 8.5 x 11"

That was my first aircraft too.:)

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Done a lot of RC flying then I been flying a Autel Evo 1 for years and I thought I upgrade a bit..
Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Click on "Members" and then Click on "Member's Map…" Check it out and you might find some new flying friends.

Below is the link to everyone of DJI's downloads, including the User Manuals.

After you read the Manuals, read them again, you will be surprised what you missed the first time and you will be better prepared for that first or the next "scary moment…"

Happy Droning…

Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Click on "Members" and then Click on "Member's Map…" Check it out and you might find some new flying friends.

Below is the link to everyone of DJI's downloads, including the User Manuals.

After you read the Manuals, read them again, you will be surprised what you missed the first time and you will be better prepared for that first or the next "scary moment…"

Happy Droning…
Thanks, I'll take a look @ it, Scary moments... hmm already had several... where is atti... lol

Reactions: LoudThunder
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
controllesp