DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from NE Iowa!

Longbow1

Reactions
Hi everyone! A brand new drone pilot here. Just got a Mavic Pro Platinum as a gift from my wife! First flight yesterday. Really cool, but looks like I really have a LOT to learn!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

2 yr. Phantom 3 pilot(stand.,adv.,& pro)1st time mavic purchase!In November,in Iowa so only flew it 3x so far.Wow,night and day difference!Should have purchased it sooner!

Hi everyone! A brand new drone pilot here. Just got a Mavic Pro Platinum as a gift from my wife! First flight yesterday. Really cool, but looks like I really have a LOT to learn!
From Muscatine,Iowa myself.

Thank you,P3 forum was decent for information,lot of bickering but somewhat informative.Hoping this one more "adult" oriented as a resource for guidance.Loving the mavic,beats lugging a suitcase around and the response of the controller is nite and day compared to Phantom.

This is my 1st drone, so I don't have any experience with any others to compare it with.

This is my 1st drone, so I don't have any experience with any others to compare it with.
Only an opinion,with the exception of the upper scale series(Inspire,Matrice,Spreading Wings,etc.)Phantom,Spark and Mavic models are very good introductory drones once you crossover to " hobby grade" aircraft.My first drone was a Helimax,a 160 dollar toy.I can't afford a 4,995 Inspire 2,so this is where I'm at as well.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Howdy from Wyoming Longbow1, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Reactions: LuvMyTJ
Hi mate, I had mine for about a month, Put it in a tree second time out! lol. Fished it out. That made me so nervios for a long time but it concentrated my mind on flying when im out
I didn't realize how versatile and useful it was. A proper adult toy! lol

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78