DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello! From New Jersey

dbovich

Reactions
Picked up my Mavic pro a couple weeks ago, found this forum though reddit. I love the mavic! Getting real into photography and videography and editing. Hoping to start vlogging interesting stuff in the future, right now working on my instagram. It will be great to meet everyone, GO DRONES! Added some photos of photos I have been taking too:)

Attachments

• drone 1.JPG
    drone 1.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 29
  • drone 2.JPG
    drone 2.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 27
  • drone 3.JPG
    drone 3.JPG
    776.2 KB · Views: 24
  • drone 4.JPG
    drone 4.JPG
    4.1 MB · Views: 31
  • drone 5.JPG
    drone 5.JPG
    755.1 KB · Views: 27
  • drone 6.JPG
    drone 6.JPG
    805.5 KB · Views: 30
  • drone 7.jpg
    drone 7.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 26
Picked up my Mavic pro a couple weeks ago, found this forum though reddit. I love the mavic! Getting real into photography and videography and editing. Hoping to start vlogging interesting stuff in the future, right now working on my instagram. It will be great to meet everyone, GO DRONES! Added some photos of photos I have been taking too:)
Howdy from Wyoming dbovich, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Reactions: butterflyslicer
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Hello All,
Our Mavic should arrive today. Own a DJI P3P and Spark. The Spark was shown in DJI video's to work wirelessly with the DJI goggles and it does not. Hence the purchase of the Mavic. My Wife is getting into FPV as well so the Mavic is a better solution with multiuser mode. We are currently using the P3P with optional HDMI module, HDMI splitter and 2 pairs of DJI Goggles. Have a fortune tied up in all of this. Truth is once my Wife tried on the DJI goggles, She would not go back to fatsharks.

We both have focus issues with the goggles and cannot wait until the focus-fixers arrive! Currently using the Carson mod and the bridge of the Carson's are hurting our noses.

From New Jersey and having been flying RC Models and heli's since the 80's. My Wife, Kids and Grandkids starting flying Quadcopter's 5 years ago.

Reactions: HoverGuy

Nice pics man! Those are down by the Lavalette area, right?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gottawonder