DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello From new Pilot in Halifax England.

Caszjam21

Reactions
It took me 6 months to finally buy the Mavic pro. Lot of money for a "Toy", lol.
What a fantastic bit of kit, I just hope i can get the best from it. I put off buying so long, its now getting poor weather and might not get out too much, if i had got it when i thought about it 6 months ago,,,,,,, lol.
Getting footage out there in 4K is what im struggling with
Im learning one new thing every time i fly. Dronies,,, lol who knew!! lol

Last edited:
Reactions: dirkclod
Reactions: Caszjam21
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome. I’m still a newbie myself. Drones 6 months old and I finally feel like a good pilot. Now I need to start learning more about photography. My friend owns several high end cameras, and after checking out my Mavic, he commented that “you got a $500 camera on a $600 drone for less than a grand. Very good” and he ordered his Mavic that night!

I can tell there is a good camera on there from all the vid’s online. I havent even touched a camera setting yet, lol. Just getting to trust the tec and master the flying. I can see how it will take time to master both

It took me 6 months to finally buy the Mavic pro. Lot of money for a "Toy", lol.
What a fantastic bit of kit, I just hope i can get the best from it. I put off buying so long, its now getting poor weather and might not get out too much, if i had got it when i thought about it 6 months ago,,,,,,, lol.
Getting footage out there in 4K is what im struggling with
Im learning one new thing every time i fly. Dronies,,, lol who knew!! lol
Howdy from Wyoming Caszjam21, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ICantStopTheLoneliness