DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello From new Pilot in Halifax England.

Caszjam21

Reactions
It took me 6 months to finally buy the Mavic pro. Lot of money for a "Toy", lol.
What a fantastic bit of kit, I just hope i can get the best from it. I put off buying so long, its now getting poor weather and might not get out too much, if i had got it when i thought about it 6 months ago,,,,,,, lol.
Getting footage out there in 4K is what im struggling with
Im learning one new thing every time i fly. Dronies,,, lol who knew!! lol

Last edited:
Reactions: dirkclod
Reactions: Caszjam21
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome. I’m still a newbie myself. Drones 6 months old and I finally feel like a good pilot. Now I need to start learning more about photography. My friend owns several high end cameras, and after checking out my Mavic, he commented that “you got a $500 camera on a $600 drone for less than a grand. Very good” and he ordered his Mavic that night!

I can tell there is a good camera on there from all the vid’s online. I havent even touched a camera setting yet, lol. Just getting to trust the tec and master the flying. I can see how it will take time to master both

It took me 6 months to finally buy the Mavic pro. Lot of money for a "Toy", lol.
What a fantastic bit of kit, I just hope i can get the best from it. I put off buying so long, its now getting poor weather and might not get out too much, if i had got it when i thought about it 6 months ago,,,,,,, lol.
Getting footage out there in 4K is what im struggling with
Im learning one new thing every time i fly. Dronies,,, lol who knew!! lol
Howdy from Wyoming Caszjam21, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78