DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hey guys from over the road in the US!

OTRFlyer

Reactions
I've been getting these emails from mavic pilots for maybe 2 years lol! I always look at the topics and move on when it asks to create account but I've finally joined so just saying hey. I have an air 2s, dji fpv drone (potato lol), and several fpv quads that I've built in my truck out here on the road. I've been over the road (trucker) for close to 8 years now but only into drones for maybe 3 of that. They sure make this job more interesting. Anyway, just saying hey and trying to figure out how to use this forum.

Attachments

• DJI_0245.jpg
    DJI_0245.jpg
    5.9 MB · Views: 53
Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Welcome to the forum! :)

Anyway, just saying hey and trying to figure out how to use this forum.
Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Click on "Members" and then Click on "Member's Map…" Check it out and you might find some new flying friends.

Beside a lot of information that is available to you, we have a great lot of great videos…

Normally, I sign off with "Fly Safe" but in your case, I sign off with:

Drive Safe!!!

I've been getting these emails from mavic pilots for maybe 2 years lol! I always look at the topics and move on when it asks to create account but I've finally joined so just saying hey. I have an air 2s, dji fpv drone (potato lol), and several fpv quads that I've built in my truck out here on the road. I've been over the road (trucker) for close to 8 years now but only into drones for maybe 3 of that. They sure make this job more interesting. Anyway, just saying hey and trying to figure out how to use this forum.
love the picture and the truck 😀.....where was it taken?

You are in an enviable position of being able to travel the roads of the country and pull over wherever you wish to film.Most of us would love that, Go out there and capture some great scenery and post it here. We would all love it. The Mavic Pilots Forum is a great bunch of people who love flying, filming, editing, etc.

Dale
Miami

Hello and welcome to the Forum...there's a lot of good quality teaching/feedback going on in here. Just ask, and the experts are great on providing good sound advice for you to apply and use...Remember to always Fly safely and fly smartly representing all of us drone hobbyist well.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne