DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Niagara Falls

Worldway

Reactions
Hi all, on a whim (actually I've been considering it for a while) last night I decided to buy a drone (my hobbies include photography) and after doing considerable research I decided to get the Mavic Air Fly More Combo. Then today while doing more research I stumbled across this forum. I figured I should sign up as I'm new to the drone world (at least ones that cost more than $20) and figured this forum would be a good source of hints, tips and help.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome.

Niagara eh? Fantastic. I went there many years ago before the age of drones - you are going to get some great footage right on your doorstep if you are ready to risk the spray!

I just bought the Litchi app for my Mavic Air so that I can use goggles (cheap ones off Amazon you slide your phone into) - highly recommended.

Welcome.

Niagara eh? Fantastic. I went there many years ago before the age of drones - you are going to get some great footage right on your doorstep if you are ready to risk the spray!

I just bought the Litchi app for my Mavic Air so that I can use goggles (cheap ones off Amazon you slide your phone into) - highly recommended.

unfortunately Niagara Falls has some very serious restrictions about drones and the falls. However, in the opposite direction there is Hamilton and it is said to be the home of something like 22 waterfalls. I can't wait but it's going to be another week before I even get it.

Welcome to the forum! :)

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaleUt.