DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from North Bay, Ontario Canada

Daddy6466

Reactions
Waiting for my Mav Pro to arrive. Looking forward to some advice for users here. LOTS of public space here so looking forward to capturing some amazing footage.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Yup...welcome Neighbor, I live just East of the Bay, Tons of flying in silence and beauty.
Read the manuals, and then read the manuals squared, get to know your craft.
Pump this forum, it's good.
I know you're going to be like most of us and will want to take to the Blue Yonders and capture mucho Video.
We all have that yearning, but please be cautious and think of others as you step into this wonderful passtime.
There are local and lots of govt rules and restrictions on flying a quad (not "drone") but I'm sure you'll get to find those out.
Have fun.

Waiting for my Mav Pro to arrive. Looking forward to some advice for users here. LOTS of public space here so looking forward to capturing some amazing footage.
Howdy from Wyoming @Daddy6466 , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio! Good luck on your Maiden Flight. Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki