DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from North London

thewinelake

Reactions
Hi,
Only an aspiring pilot here.
I'm into photography and have been toying with the idea of getting a drone for some time. Nearly pulled the trigger on a Mavic Air at the beginning of the year, but didn't.
Looks like it's a harder choice now!
I'm trying to work out if Pro 2 or Zoom 2 would be worth the extra over an Air, as opinions seem to vary - but this must be a very common question. Where are the other people asking just this?!
Also, where can I find a club (or just a friendly evangelistic pilot) in my area so I could get to see one of these in action?
Cheers,
Alex

Reactions: dirkclod
Hi,
Only an aspiring pilot here.
I'm into photography and have been toying with the idea of getting a drone for some time. Nearly pulled the trigger on a Mavic Air at the beginning of the year, but didn't.
Looks like it's a harder choice now!
I'm trying to work out if Pro 2 or Zoom 2 would be worth the extra over an Air, as opinions seem to vary - but this must be a very common question. Where are the other people asking just this?!
Also, where can I find a club (or just a friendly evangelistic pilot) in my area so I could get to see one of these in action?
Cheers,
Alex
Howdy from Wyoming @thewinelake , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: thewinelake
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.
Best regards and good luck,

Rob

Hi! Are there many UK members here?
Hello. Yes, quite a few. Check my signature link for the local flyer section. It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.
Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! I don't fly my Mavic Air at all anymore now, my go-to machine is the M2P, by far the best Mavic yet. Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Claybird