DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from northeast PA

johnmall1

Reactions
It just arrived today,,,charging batteries as I type but it's just to (Mod Removed Language)cold and awindy to even try to fly. Weekend is looking good for flying especially Sunday! Can't wait to get it in the air,,I own a Typhoon H,Q500 4K,Breeze,and a cheapo but fun jjrc beast pro.Never flown any DJI products, anything tips or tricks I should take to heart before she's airbound?? You guys are the pros,,figured no better people to ask.THANKS IN ADVANCE. Be safe.
John

Attachments

• IMG_20210319_152411743.jpg
    IMG_20210319_152411743.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 24
Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the forum We look forward to your participation and your view of the world. You will find plenty of support here on the forums.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

how does TRIPLTEK PRO preform for u,,,im torn between that and the smart controller. the lenovo i purchased is just a starter.

how does TRIPLTEK PRO preform for u,,,im torn between that and the smart controller. the lenovo i purchased is just a starter.

So far so good. ?

I was in the same predicament as you...decions to be made. ?

I've been flying with a mini4 since 2017 when I purchased my SPARK and it works fine but the screen can be hard to see in the sun.

I have a four sided sun shade that fits on the mini4 and works fine for blocking the sun light, but it is cumbersome at times.

But since I purchased the MA2 last year, I thought about upgrading to a mini5, a Smart Controller, or the Tripltek and the Tripltek won.

Seven hundred dollars was a bit to swallow but it seemed to have the best options in my opinion.

Bright screen, I can use it other than flying, and I can put my SIM card in it from my everyday phone if I needed to use it.

I seriously thought about the Smart Controller but it would only fly one of my aircraft, the MA2, and that's about it. The Tripltek works on both.

Now the drawback, the thing is heavy.

So much so that I didn't feel comfortable flying with the tablet in the R/C holder with a tablet adapter that is readily available, so I purchased a tablet holder, adapter, and an OTG cable (tablet is too thick for the stock DJI cable) from Thor's Drone World with the Tripltek mount and now it's rock solid.

Good luck with your future purchase. :)

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum! :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan