DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Northern Colorado!

welcome to the forum ,yes you do have to be much more cautious with wind when you get to my age (sorry for the attempt at humour )

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Hello all, just got a Mavic mini and love the bird but grateful for all the MM flyaway posts which makes me much more cautious with wind.

Thanks again!!
Welcome from a fellow newbie. It’s a great place for Mavic flyers.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: Thomas B
Welcome to the skies!

I lived in Nederland, Co. (20 miles straight west and 3,000 feet higher than Boulder) for 30 years. It is funny the different attitude to what "wind" was in CO, to where I live now, Iowa. In Nederland, we regularly had gusts over 100 mph this time of year during the Chinooks. Nobody thought it abnormal. Here in Iowa, if the wind is gusting over 40 mph they think the world is coming to an end.

Having said all that, be especially vigilant to keep your new bird from flying away in your much higher winds!

Hello all, just got a Mavic mini and love the bird but grateful for all the MM flyaway posts which makes me much more cautious with wind.

Thanks again!!
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton, Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic Mini, Fly safe and have fun!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d