DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Northern Indiana!

shondoo

Reactions
Just picked up a Mavic Mini! I've been wanting to get into this drone stuff for quite some time, and after some input from a friend of mine, he suggested that this would be the perfect drone for a green horn like me. I look forward to having a look at this site and all the discussions, as well as learning all I can!

Sean D

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Thank you! Soooo much information on here and I've only been trolling around for about a half hour! Lol!

My main reason for coming here was information/input on the 107 certification. Finding tons of great information on that already. But now that I'm here, I can see that I'm going to be coming here for much more information than just whether or not it's worth getting the 107.

Awesome forum so far!

Sean D

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the form. I'm from Northern Indiana also.
You will find loads of info here. These guys are great for useful information.

Hi Tommy,

Yeah, it looks like I'm a little less than an hour down the road from you up here in Logansport. No longer than I've been on this forum, I really like it. Lots of great information and pretty sharp/experienced folks.

Sean D

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Just picked up a Mavic Mini! I've been wanting to get into this drone stuff for quite some time, and after some input from a friend of mine, he suggested that this would be the perfect drone for a green horn like me. I look forward to having a look at this site and all the discussions, as well as learning all I can!

Sean D
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Mini, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000