DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello From Northern Ireland ....

Astrix

Reactions
Hi all just checking in from Northern Ireland ... I’m looking forward to reading all the DJI Mavic Pro topics etc I’ve no doubt much to learn [emoji106]

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Reactions: Astrix
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
:)

Hi, I'm from County Down myself, waiting on the arrival on a Mavic air. Loads of beautiful places to take the drone- especially the Mournes. I also have a p4 but don't use it much due to the lack of portability.

Hi, I'm from County Down myself, waiting on the arrival on a Mavic air. Loads of beautiful places to take the drone- especially the Mournes. I also have a p4 but don't use it much due to the lack of portability.

I’m in Lisburn, you’re right ... excellent drone flying country, much to see. I’ve a Phantom 3 standard as well as the Mavic Pro so I try to use both equally. Phantoms great because I can see it better than the Mavic. [emoji102][emoji106]

Hi all just checking in from Northern Ireland ... I’m looking forward to reading all the DJI Mavic Pro topics etc I’ve no doubt much to learn [emoji106]
Howdy from Wyoming @Astrix , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

I’m in Lisburn, you’re right ... excellent drone flying country, much to see. I’ve a Phantom 3 standard as well as the Mavic Pro so I try to use both equally. Phantoms great because I can see it better than the Mavic. [emoji102][emoji106]

Hi

Any good spots around lisburn to fly?

Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your Mavic Pro, Fly safe and have fun!

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hi

Any good spots around lisburn to fly?

Hi mate. Plenty of places in and around Lisburn especially up around the castle, Hillsborough ... castle and lake / Forrest. Loads of countryside and tow paths along the river Lagan. Really there are too many to list. Out towards Dundrod is fantastic ... breathtaking.

How near are you .

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Black Wolf