DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Northern Ireland

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum. I also fly a MM and have much flying it. You will find helpful support and advice. We look forward to seeing your view of the world.

Hello. I have just ordered a MM and am waiting delivery. Just thought I would introduce myself!
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Mini, Fly safe and have fun!

Hello McMavicM,

I'm new here too and from Northern Ireland as well.

I'm using a MM and have only done vertical flights up to now because of lockdown.

Hoping to get out over the next few days if the weather permits, now that we are allowed
to go out if our pastime allows for the 2m distance.

K.

Hello McMavicM,

I'm new here too and from Northern Ireland as well.

I'm using a MM and have only done vertical flights up to now because of lockdown.

Hoping to get out over the next few days if the weather permits, now that we are allowed
to go out if our pastime allows for the 2m distance.

K.
Hello. I have only had one flight in my back garden at head height. Looking forward to getting out to fly it properly. Do you know of any good places to fly it safely...I’m in Lisburn??

Hello.
I have only had one flight in my back garden at head height. Looking forward to getting out
to fly it properly. Do you know of any good places to fly it safely...I’m in Lisburn??

Hi.

All my flights have been vertical above my own garden too.
I went past the giants ring yesterday, just to see if it was open but it was closed.
I was going to venture down towards Portaferry or Strangford, but with a yellow warning
issued for tomorrow and into Saturday, that may not happen now.
Another place i will set my plans for will be along the shoreline and forest line near Warrenpoint or Rostrevor.

Its my feeling that we can travel to these locations. Do you agree ?

K.

Hi.

All my flights have been vertical above my own garden too.
I went past the giants ring yesterday, just to see if it was open but it was closed.
I was going to venture down towards Portaferry or Strangford, but with a yellow warning
issued for tomorrow and into Saturday, that may not happen now.
Another place i will set my plans for will be along the shoreline and forest line near Warrenpoint or Rostrevor.

Its my feeling that we can travel to these locations. Do you agree ?

K.
I’m not actually 100% sure what the rules allow to be honest but I think as long as you social distance and don’t travel too far it should be ok. I have been out a couple of times now for proper flying.

The Mini is a great wee drone and very easy to fly, I’m very impressed with it.

I’m not actually 100% sure what the rules allow to be honest but I think as long as you social distance and don’t travel too far it should be ok. I have been out a couple of times now for proper flying.

The Mini is a great wee drone and very easy to fly, I’m very impressed with it.

Hi McMavicM,

see how my first flight went .... First Real Flight .... opps

K.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ehj147