DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Northern WI

nwv1151

Reactions
I am new here and wanted to introduce myself. I am a real estate broker and also have a side drone photography business here in Northern WI. My main interest is real estate photos and videos and I hold a Part 107 sUAS license. Using the money I made in the past year, I just upgraded my fleet of two P3 Pros and one P3 Standard to two Mavic 2’s: a M2 Pro and an M2 Zoom. I also have a Mavic Air (love it) and one Phantom 3 Pro I keep around as a spare. You can visit my site to get a feel for what I do at www.northwoodsvisions.com. I’ve been flying model aircraft for over 30 years and belong to the AMA. I look forward to being involved in the interesting conversations on this site to gain more knowledge, pass along some of what I’ve learned and make some new friends.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.40805

I am new here and wanted to introduce myself. I am a real estate broker and also have a side drone photography business here in Northern WI. My main interest is real estate photos and videos and I hold a Part 107 sUAS license. Using the money I made in the past year, I just upgraded my fleet of two P3 Pros and one P3 Standard to two Mavic 2’s: a M2 Pro and an M2 Zoom. I also have a Mavic Air (love it) and one Phantom 3 Pro I keep around as a spare. You can visit my site to get a feel for what I do at www.northwoodsvisions.com. I’ve been flying model aircraft for over 30 years and belong to the AMA. I look forward to being involved in the interesting conversations on this site to gain more knowledge, pass along some of what I’ve learned and make some new friends.
Howdy from Wyoming @nwv1151 , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.

Best regards and good luck,

Rob

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Fly safe and have fun!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadget61