DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Northumberland

megalot

Reactions
Hi

Just placed my order for a Mavic 2 Pro. Had a phantom 3 but never got to fly it due to lack of time. I have a bit more free time now and am looking forward to getting the new aircraft.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum! :)

Hi

Just placed my order for a Mavic 2 Pro. Had a phantom 3 but never got to fly it due to lack of time. I have a bit more free time now and am looking forward to getting the new aircraft.
Howdy from Wyoming @megalot , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Reactions: megalot
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.
Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup

Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic 2 Pro, Fly safe and have fun!

Hi

Welcome from Chicago. Please let me know if you experience any problems with the Mavic 2.
Mavic Help and Mavic tips are great to answers question you may have.
Blue Skies and Safe flying to you.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
engmarceloacs