DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Norway!

Frozt79N

Reactions
I have been dreaming about drones for quite some time now, and finally the Mavic Mini appeared with an affordable pricetag. It was also the great size that did it for me, as I have considered drones to be worthless if you can not take it with you wherever you go!
For now I guess I will be one of the pilots reading your posts from the shadow, trying to pick up some good advice, yet be to shy to post anything myself (being Norwegian and not too comfortable writing in English, and feeling a bit noob as a dronepilot, at least for the moment).

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post . Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum. I also have a Mavi Mini in my flight bag. Fun copter. You will find plenty of support and advice on the forum. We look foward to seeing your part of the world.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots!:) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum from Chicago the Windy City. Your country has so many beautiful places to fly.
Are you any where near to Geirangerfjord? And is flying your Sky Cam restricted in some of those beautiful areas such as Skagefa? Besides this forum you can get help by searching Mavic Help and Mavic Tips, you can receive help on a variety of questions you may have. This is a international forum, pilots like your self, from many other country's are here and will be happy to answer questions. Fly safe and have fun.

Welcome to the forum from Chicago the Windy City. Your country has so many beautiful places to fly.
Are you any where near to Geirangerfjord? And is flying your Sky Cam restricted in some of those beautiful areas such as Skagefa? Besides this forum you can get help by searching Mavic Help and Mavic Tips, you can receive help on a variety of questions you may have. This is a international forum, pilots like your self, from many other country's are here and will be happy to answer questions. Fly safe and have fun.

Unfortunatly I am not close to those areas, I live in the south-east of Norway in a small town called Larvik. We have a very famous forest near by, at least famous for Norwegians, and the only wild-groing beech forest in Norway (at least thats what they said in school when I grew up)...
Some parts of our nature around here is spectacular, and I do hope to share some of it with you.
For now I only fly to get comfortable, and kind of accidently take some photos and short filmclips, next I will need to try some videoediting, and quite some time from now, I might have some nice videos to share...

Have you by any chance been to Norway, and Geiranger?

Not personally, but have talked as length with people from Norway, that just raved about those two areas in perticuller. And, they said I should not have a problem flying a drone in some of those areas. So, if I ever get to Norway, possibly on a cruise, and land tour I will bring my drone with. Thank you for answering me back.

I have been dreaming about drones for quite some time now, and finally the Mavic Mini appeared with an affordable pricetag. It was also the great size that did it for me, as I have considered drones to be worthless if you can not take it with you wherever you go!
For now I guess I will be one of the pilots reading your posts from the shadow, trying to pick up some good advice, yet be to shy to post anything myself (being Norwegian and not too comfortable writing in English, and feeling a bit noob as a dronepilot, at least for the moment).
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Mini, Fly safe and have fun!

Welcome from NZ. Sounds like you’re very keen which is good. Do your research first and then enjoy.
I have been watching drone reviews, tips and tricks for maybe 4 years, can't really remember when the dream was born... So I guess research is done! :)
Yet I do not feel too confident in the drone, and I am nervous when there is even just a small breeze in the air... I get hysterical when the alarm of strong winds appear in the screen, and takes it down as fast as it goes...
I really enjoy the views from up there, and the walkabouts will never be the same. Where the forrest seems endless, and the depth of it makes you feel lost at any given time, now its just to pop up with the drone, and be awfully suprized how close you are to home....

The next step will be to learn how to edit the movieclips I save, and to share it all with you guys, and eventually perhaps even the world... :)
Bet you have some amazing spots to fly in down there in NZ...

I have been watching drone reviews, tips and tricks for maybe 4 years, can't really remember when the dream was born... So I guess research is done! :)
Yet I do not feel too confident in the drone, and I am nervous when there is even just a small breeze in the air... I get hysterical when the alarm of strong winds appear in the screen, and takes it down as fast as it goes...
I really enjoy the views from up there, and the walkabouts will never be the same. Where the forrest seems endless, and the depth of it makes you feel lost at any given time, now its just to pop up with the drone, and be awfully suprized how close you are to home....

The next step will be to learn how to edit the movieclips I save, and to share it all with you guys, and eventually perhaps even the world... :)
Bet you have some amazing spots to fly in down there in NZ...
Yes some very cool spots.
don’t be too worried about the little things, these drones are very well made and can handle a lot. Just worry about the big things (high winds, trees, hills etc).

Welcome to our Forum, from the friendly skies of Texas!

You picked a winner in the Mini. Lots of neat stuff to shoot all over Norway! I was there many years ago traveling with two young guys from Netherlands.

When you need help, there are over 100,000 of us here to guide you as you develop as a pilot and photographer. Just ask!

And don't worry about your English. You are doing fine, and in any case, much better than our Norwegian!

Glad you've joined us!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jimwinter