DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Norwich, England

Hello from the Crossroads of America deejayem.

Nice to meet you David. 🤝

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

now flying the mini 3 pro.
Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. I fly a Mini 2 and I know the excitement you are going through…

Living in the UK, be sure you are following all of the laws and rules applicable to you. Here is a DJI Link to Many Sites of interest to all.

Drone Flight Application Strategy Digest, continually updated!

The following YouTube Video by Jeven Dovey is well worth watching and you might even subscribe to his channel…

I would also advise you to use YouTube and watch a lot of the Videos on flying and setting up the Drone. When it is too dark, too cold, or too wet, you can "fly it vicariously" through YouTube. Also watch some of the Blooper Drone Videos and learn how not to fly your "New Baby."

Below is the link to all of the downloads offered by DJI for the Mini 3 Pro. You will also find the 74-page Mini 3 Pro's User Manual, in case your Drone did not come with one. The User Manuals are published in different languages.

After you read the Manual, read it again, you will be surprised what you missed the first time and you will be better prepared for that first "scary moment…"

DJI Mini 3 Pro - Downloads - DJI

Happy and Safe Droning…

Welcome to the forum! :)

I am David, I had been flying the original Mavic Pro since 2017 but with the new regulations and restrictions am now flying the mini 3 pro. I look forward to to contributing to the community.
Welcome to the forum from the mountains of Colorado! Happy and safe flying!

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching
and stay safe.. Thumbswayup

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NIKLM