Get more from your Mavic
The largest Mavic community in the world
Join Us Now

Hello from Nova Scotia, Canada

Mavic Mac

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Welcome to the forums - great place to get tips and answers to your questions. Also, the search function if an excellent place to search for the many questions a new member will have.

Prismatic

Reactions
Just received my first Drone DJI MM. Weather wasn't great but managed to get it in the air for a few mins. Looking forward to explore this new hobby in the coming months......
You'll have a great selection of places to enjoy your new bird! NS is remarkably beautiful. In autumn colors, Cape Breton Island is too lovely for words!

RScottH

Reactions
You'll have a great selection of places to enjoy your new bird! NS is remarkably beautiful. In autumn colors, Cape Breton Island is too lovely for words!
Yes it is a very beautiful province, I live in the Annapolis Valley Region which is very beautiful as well. I plan on doing the Cabot Trail in Cape Breton this fall and get some great video and shots.

Drone Master

DJI Tech And Advisor
Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

dirkclod

Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Aerial-Pixel

Approved Vendor
Reactions
Just received my first Drone DJI MM. Weather wasn't great but managed to get it in the air for a few mins. Looking forward to explore this new hobby in the coming months......
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Mini, Fly safe and have fun!

Reactions: Thomas B

Harpermike

Reactions
Welcome from my two flying places, Delaware and Cape Breton. When you scout places to fly along the Cabot Trail, bear in mind that the park prohibits drones. There’s still a ton of places to fly, though. Take a look at the park boundaries and you will find great spots outside the park. Meat Cove, for example.

Rowder

Reactions
Peggy's Cove on a calm day... That's my goal next time Im there.
Yes it is a very beautiful province, I live in the Annapolis Valley Region which is very beautiful as well. I plan on doing the Cabot Trail in Cape Breton this fall and get some great video and shots.

DJI Drone Service
DJI Mavic Mounts
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 2 Case

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
prplprt