DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Nova Scotia, Canada

Welcome to the forums - great place to get tips and answers to your questions. Also, the search function if an excellent place to search for the many questions a new member will have.

Just received my first Drone DJI MM. Weather wasn't great but managed to get it in the air for a few mins. Looking forward to explore this new hobby in the coming months......
You'll have a great selection of places to enjoy your new bird! NS is remarkably beautiful. In autumn colors, Cape Breton Island is too lovely for words!

You'll have a great selection of places to enjoy your new bird! NS is remarkably beautiful. In autumn colors, Cape Breton Island is too lovely for words!
Yes it is a very beautiful province, I live in the Annapolis Valley Region which is very beautiful as well. I plan on doing the Cabot Trail in Cape Breton this fall and get some great video and shots.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Just received my first Drone DJI MM. Weather wasn't great but managed to get it in the air for a few mins. Looking forward to explore this new hobby in the coming months......
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Mini, Fly safe and have fun!

Reactions: Thomas B
Welcome from my two flying places, Delaware and Cape Breton. When you scout places to fly along the Cabot Trail, bear in mind that the park prohibits drones. There’s still a ton of places to fly, though. Take a look at the park boundaries and you will find great spots outside the park. Meat Cove, for example.

Peggy's Cove on a calm day... That's my goal next time Im there.
Yes it is a very beautiful province, I live in the Annapolis Valley Region which is very beautiful as well. I plan on doing the Cabot Trail in Cape Breton this fall and get some great video and shots.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada