DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello From NW FL

Odom1957

Reactions
Hello,
I am a very soon to be Mavic Pro owner, and have been reading hundreds of threads on here about my new drone. I originally wanted the Mavic Air, but due to budget restraints, I ended up buying a Refurb Pro from DJI for $649.

So far, here is my list of must haves:
2 extra batteries
Gimbal cover
Joystick cover
32gb SD card x 2
Landing pad
Soft type case, briefcase style
P4 100w charger
Charging hub advanced
ND filter set

Some extras on my list after above:
4th battery
Car charger
Hard case
Polarized filters/CPL filter
Crystal Sky 5"

Am I missing anything? Lol

The extras I plan to buy as money comes in, starting with a 2nd battery at the very least. I also would like to know if the 160w P4 charger is any better than the 100w, since I believe the batteries are limited to 100w. Should I just get the 100w? I have no plan to get any 3rd party chargers, just a personal preference.

So far, I have gained a vast amount of knowledge through the forums here, so thanks to all of you for that!

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching :)

Reactions: Odom1957
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopters.

That's quite a list, I hope your wallet agrees! :D

Enjoy! Thumbswayup
*MAVIC PRO/PLATINUM MANUAL: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/mavic/Mavic Pro User Manual V2.0-.pdf
*MAVIC AIR MANUAL: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Mavic Air/20180213/Mavic Air User Manual_v1.2.pdf
*GO 4 APP MANUAL: DJI Go 4 Manual

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy that new Mavic Pro, Fly safe and have fun!

Well...Ill have to wait another couple of days. FedEx was supposed to deliver it today, but now it says Monday!

UPS could have had that thing here 2 days ago! I guess it is better than waiting a month like I have seen on the forum here. I ordered it Monday, so a week isn't really that bad. Amazon has ruined my patience for shipping times.

My wallet does not like me very often. I know I'll get a couple batteries and nd filters pretty quickly, and a few of the cheap items, but most of the rest will have to wait. My goal is to buy something with every paycheck, so it'll take a few months to acuire everything.

Hello,
I am a very soon to be Mavic Pro owner, and have been reading hundreds of threads on here about my new drone. I originally wanted the Mavic Air, but due to budget restraints, I ended up buying a Refurb Pro from DJI for $649.

So far, here is my list of must haves:
2 extra batteries
Gimbal cover
Joystick cover
32gb SD card x 2
Landing pad
Soft type case, briefcase style
P4 100w charger
Charging hub advanced
ND filter set

Some extras on my list after above:
4th battery
Car charger
Hard case
Polarized filters/CPL filter
Crystal Sky 5"

Am I missing anything? Lol

The extras I plan to buy as money comes in, starting with a 2nd battery at the very least. I also would like to know if the 160w P4 charger is any better than the 100w, since I believe the batteries are limited to 100w. Should I just get the 100w? I have no plan to get any 3rd party chargers, just a personal preference.

So far, I have gained a vast amount of knowledge through the forums here, so thanks to all of you for that!
Howdy from Wyoming @Odom1957 , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

FedEx just delivered my Mavic! Now to register it and await the email!

Should I do any updates or anything before I take it out to do calibrations?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Opus3