DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from NY

MBantug

Reactions
Hey gang looking forward to learning and exploring with all of you knowledgeable drone pilots!
here's my first question, I currently have a DJI Phantom 3 advance and it is registered through FAA and now I just recently got a Mavic Air can I register this under the first drone or do I need to register this again and pay the fee under my name? looking forward to your response.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup
To answer your question You are registered and the numbers you have go's on all your birds .You don't have to register each one .

Reactions: MBantug
If you are not Part 107 certified you have ONE registration with the FAA, which is you, not your drone. The number they give to you goes on as many drones as you have.

Reactions: MBantug
Ok thank you for the info I went ahead and registered under part 107 and registered both drones. I believe my first registration was under section 336

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Hey gang looking forward to learning and exploring with all of you knowledgeable drone pilots!
here's my first question, I currently have a DJI Phantom 3 advance and it is registered through FAA and now I just recently got a Mavic Air can I register this under the first drone or do I need to register this again and pay the fee under my name? looking forward to your response.
Howdy from Wyoming @MBantug , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
do72er