DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from NY

NYC199

Reactions
Hello All
I'm new here. Just ordered my Mavic Mini today. This will be my first Drone. I have a Lot to learn. Found this Forum by chance. It looks good. Should get it in the next few days, wife says I Can NOT open it till my Birthday ! Its going to be a Very LONG Month. lol.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching
and stay safe.. Thumbswayup

That's true, if you understand its limitations and abilities and don't push it hard (stay clear of strong winds) it's a pleasure to fly.

People use all different types of SW. You will find more info in the corresponding section of the forum.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum. I also fly a MM and have many fun flights. You will find plenty of support and assistance here in the forum. We look forward to seeing your part of the world.

Hello All
I'm new here. Just ordered my Mavic Mini today. This will be my first Drone. I have a Lot to learn. Found this Forum by chance. It looks good. Should get it in the next few days, wife says I Can NOT open it till my Birthday ! Its going to be a Very LONG Month. lol.
Welcome to the forum from the deserts of Arizona! Enjoy.
While you wait recommend reading the full 60+ page DJI manual for your new drone. It won’t come in the box... get it and other useful stuff here;

Hello All
Good luck, you will not be disappointed with the Mini!

Welcome to the Forum! You will find a lot of great information here. Feel free to shoot us a message if you ever have any questions about your Mini.

Thanks,
FDS Team

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Claybird