DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Oregon (25 miles SW of Portland)

AeroMoPho

Reactions
Hi folks: I recently picked up a Mavic 2 Pro Flymore Kit. I am a hobbyist who likes making short videos but I am looking to improve my photography too with the Mavic 2. I do have my FAA Part 107 Certificate and I have done several professional drone photo/video gigs in last 6 months mainly to help pay for the costs of the hobby. I started with drones one year ago exactly when I purchased a Parrot Anafi Extended kit. Later, I added an Autel Evo on the go kit. And recently, plunked down the money for the Mavic 2 Pro Fly More. I have already been reading these Mavic threads because I am trying to work out some typical kinks re. android device draining the controller and DJI's so-called No Fly Zones/ Fly Safe system. I appreciate all the great info. that is posted here by you smart and generous folks and I know I will be scouring these board more in the future to address various questions I will have as I work my way into the DJI environment and culture. I hope to connect, learn and even share some too. Thank you.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Reactions: AeroMoPho
Welcome to the forum! :)

I'll be visiting Portland area in the Spring and will be bringing a couple of drones along. Looking forward to it!

Hi folks: I recently picked up a Mavic 2 Pro Flymore Kit. I am a hobbyist who likes making short videos but I am looking to improve my photography too with the Mavic 2. I do have my FAA Part 107 Certificate and I have done several professional drone photo/video gigs in last 6 months mainly to help pay for the costs of the hobby. I started with drones one year ago exactly when I purchased a Parrot Anafi Extended kit. Later, I added an Autel Evo on the go kit. And recently, plunked down the money for the Mavic 2 Pro Fly More. I have already been reading these Mavic threads because I am trying to work out some typical kinks re. android device draining the controller and DJI's so-called No Fly Zones/ Fly Safe system. I appreciate all the great info. that is posted here by you smart and generous folks and I know I will be scouring these board more in the future to address various questions I will have as I work my way into the DJI environment and culture. I hope to connect, learn and even share some too. Thank you.
Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new M2P, Fly safe and have fun!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661