DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello From Orlando, Fl.

Troy M

Reactions
Hello from sunny Fl. I've been flying my Mavic Mini since July of this year. Years ago I had a Phantom 2 standard that got bricked twice after firmware updates. Thankfully B&H was very understanding and refunded all my money. I waited a few years for DJI to improve their products and support and when I discovered the Mini I decided it was time to get back into the game of flying. I couldn't be more happy with this little machine. I'm registered and currently studying to take the part 107 test. Additions to my little buddy include nice labeling of my N (or FL as it were) number on the front arms as well as my phone number on the rear arms. I also use snap on helo type landing skids and motor shrouds. I know the latter addition causes ire to some operators but in my experience (flying two batts dry in 90+ degree heat) I have had no overheating problems. I'm glad I found this forum and look forward to sharing experiences with you all. Cheers and Happy New Year!

Troy

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world. Happy New Year.

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland Troy M.

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Welcome to the forum, and greetings from San Diego.

You couldn’t have picked a better source for your DJI product information.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zantuna