DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello From Orlando, Fl.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hello from sunny Fl. I've been flying my Mavic Mini since July of this year. Years ago I had a Phantom 2 standard that got bricked twice after firmware updates. Thankfully B&H was very understanding and refunded all my money. I waited a few years for DJI to improve their products and support and when I discovered the Mini I decided it was time to get back into the game of flying. I couldn't be more happy with this little machine. I'm registered and currently studying to take the part 107 test. Additions to my little buddy include nice labeling of my N (or FL as it were) number on the front arms as well as my phone number on the rear arms. I also use snap on helo type landing skids and motor shrouds. I know the latter addition causes ire to some operators but in my experience (flying two batts dry in 90+ degree heat) I have had no overheating problems. I'm glad I found this forum and look forward to sharing experiences with you all. Cheers and Happy New Year!

Troy
I’m new as well! I also love in Davenport, Fl ???

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Venture3344555