DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Philly

Hello all! Checking in from Philly! If anyone in the PA, NJ, DE, MD, DC, or NY area knows of any good scenic places to fly a drone please let me know!

You have a pretty good start being from Philly. The SS United States is a target I shot last summer. There are other ships and fascinating buildings in the area as well. Good luck!

Welcome to our Forum, from the friendly skies of Texas!

You picked a winner in the Mini. Despite its small size and low price, it has good performance and a good camera.

The Mini weighs only 249 grams, so it doesn't buck the wind as well as the beefier drones. On windy days, it’s best to fly upwind, so you’ll have a tailwind on the way back.

Read the manual, and practice using the “Find My Drone” App. Chances are you'll crash and/or lose your Mini. Don't wait until that happens to learn how to recover a lost drone.

Lots of fun stuff to shoot all over Philly and PA. Whenever you have questions, there are over 100,000 of us here (including many from Philly) to help you learn to be a better pilot and photographer. Just ask!

Happy flying!

Last edited:
Welcome to the forums - a lot of good info here. Also, the search function (magnifying glass icon upper right) is a great way to find answers to many of the questions a "newbie" will have. We were all "newbies" at one point.

Welcome to the Forum! You will find a lot of great information here. Feel free to shoot us a message if you ever have any questions about Mini.

Welcome to the forum. You will find all sorts of support and assistance. We look forward to seeing your part of the world.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Hello all! Checking in from Philly! I’m a novice female drone flyer. I currently have the Mavic mini...just something to get me started :) I fly for recreational purposes only. If anyone in the PA, NJ, DE, MD, DC, or NY area knows of any good scenic places to fly a drone please let me know!
How far are you from Lancaster ?

Hello all! Checking in from Philly! I’m a novice female drone flyer. I currently have the Mavic mini...just something to get me started :) I fly for recreational purposes only. If anyone in the PA, NJ, DE, MD, DC, or NY area knows of any good scenic places to fly a drone please let me know!
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic Mini, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catalinbbc27