DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Pittsburgh, Pa

• Thread starter Deleted member 162835
  • Start date
Hello. I am a new pilot located in Pittsburgh, Pa. I currently fly a Mavic 3 Cine which I grabbed because of it's video and low light image quality. So far, I'm loving it. I also took and passed the part 107 exam, have my temporary certification, and am just waiting for the certification card to come in the mail. I look forward to using the drone to supplement my photography (I do portrait photography and love taking cityscape shots) and also work on some cool videography with it. Anyway, it's nice meeting everyone!

View attachment 146945
Nice photo. That must be pretty late at night given how empty everything is.

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!​

Hello. I am a new pilot located in Pittsburgh, Pa. I currently fly a Mavic 3 Cine which I grabbed because of it's video and low light image quality. So far, I'm loving it. I also took and passed the part 107 exam, have my temporary certification, and am just waiting for the certification card to come in the mail. I look forward to using the drone to supplement my photography (I do portrait photography and love taking cityscape shots) and also work on some cool videography with it. Anyway, it's nice meeting everyone!

View attachment 146945
Nice shot. Go bucs!

Nice photo. That must be pretty late at night given how empty everything is.
No that’s like 8:30 on a Thursday night with a Pirates game going on. Pittsburgh doesn’t have a very crazy night life scene in the city portion. You go to South Side if you want congested streets and people running about.

Reactions: Skywatcher2001

View attachment 146945
Welcome to the forum from the mountains of Colorado! I was born and raised in the 'Burgh. Graduated from Carrick HS. Happy and safe flying!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan