DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Plainfield, IL

Augie023

Reactions
Hello all, I've been lurking around I kind for quite a while, but I finally registered and checking in.

I'm on my 3rd drone P3->Mavic Pro->M2 Pro. Mostly used for hobby/leisure flying but have a lot of things to learn on the camera aspects on the M2 and starting to get into more video editing. The info here has already helped a lot

Darren

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new M2P, Fly safe and have fun!

Reactions: Augie023
Welcome to the forum! :)

Hello all, I've been lurking around I kind for quite a while, but I finally registered and checking in.

I'm on my 3rd drone P3->Mavic Pro->M2 Pro. Mostly used for hobby/leisure flying but have a lot of things to learn on the camera aspects on the M2 and starting to get into more video editing. The info here has already helped a lot

Darren
Howdy from Wyoming @Augie023 , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.
Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup
**You can look for other local flyers here - Regional Meet-Ups & Local Flyers

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Darren,
I'm also from Plainfield. I currently have a Mavic Air, but have ordered a M2P. What part of Plainfield are you from? I'm near Route 30 & Route 59.

Mike

Darren,
I'm also from Plainfield. I currently have a Mavic Air, but have ordered a M2P. What part of Plainfield are you from? I'm near Route 30 & Route 59.

Mike
I am down near Caton Farm and County Line. Where do you normally fly in the area? One of these day I want to go take some shots of the old Joliet prison and iron works.

I am down near Caton Farm and County Line. Where do you normally fly in the area? One of these day I want to go take some shots of the old Joliet prison and iron works.
If I'm just messing around, I fly right around my house. I can walk down my sidewalk less than a 1/4 mile and there's a ton of farm land and Central Sod fields. With my strobes on in the evening, I can fly it 2-3 miles and still see it. Lots of open land by me. I'm sure you probably have similar terrain around you as well. Joliet Prison & Iron Works sounds like a great idea. One of my next destinations to try is to get some video of Thornton Quarry. Thornton Quarry is the huge quarry that I-294 Passes through. I'll PM you my contact information, in case you want to get together to fly.

Mike

Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. Feel free to join in the discussions and ask anything about Mavics that comes to mind. We are here to help and learn.

Best regards,

Rob

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d