DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Plymouth, MA

Welcome to our forum .Hope you find all the resources you seek and look forward
to any photos or videos you might post .
Any issues just ask.
Enjoy
0rojyyg-png.48130

You Tube videos are great, go check some out.

You will find lots of help here too

PS it is illegal to get your drone near a whale

Stay away from the WPLM towers

Reactions: johnpham
Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. Feel free to join in the discussions and ask anything about Mavics that comes to mind. We are here to help and learn.

Best regards,

Rob

Hello from Plymouth, MA.
New Mavik Air owner looking to learn all he can.

Welcome from Brockton. Worked at PNPS a few times. Let me know if you find some good places to fly. I am always looking for new places to explore. Brockton is difficult to stay within the rules!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic Air, Fly safe and have fun!

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.
Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.
Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup

Welcome from Brockton. Worked at PNPS a few times. Let me know if you find some good places to fly. I am always looking for new places to explore. Brockton is difficult to stay within the rules!

I’m from Brockton as well and am curious as to what challenges I may face flying here. Also, do you have any good recommended spots to fly?

I haven't been out flying since the fall....getting rusty. I had started practicing at a Town of Plymouth owned recreational field near the Indian Brook school.
It has three or four ball fields so I started 'running the bases' to train my fingers and my brain.
There has always been an open field especially during the day, as I don't need anyone watching yet! I'll do this again in the spring until I feel comfortable trying out the beach or Myles Standish!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poppy52