DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Point Lonsdale Victoria Australia

.Welcome to the forum .👍
Nice video.

Nice video. Looks like a very interesting place. May I offer a few thoughts for improving your shooting? Slower shots would be better. Also, leave some shots on longer to let us viewers really appreciate what we're seeing. That shot where you flew close to the ocean paralleling the cliff and started to rise was great but you needed to keep it going. Keep rising up and over the lighthouse. Circling the lighthouse would be a nice shot too and/or a shot directly over the lighthouse looking straight down on it. Keep 'em coming, enjoyed watching this.

Nice video. Looks like a very interesting place. May I offer a few thoughts for improving your shooting? Slower shots would be better. Also, leave some shots on longer to let us viewers really appreciate what we're seeing. That shot where you flew close to the ocean paralleling the cliff and started to rise was great but you needed to keep it going. Keep rising up and over the lighthouse. Circling the lighthouse would be a nice shot too and/or a shot directly over the lighthouse looking straight down on it. Keep 'em coming, enjoyed watching this.
Thanks for your feedback. It is appreciated. Yes, a couple of the sequences were a bit rushed which shows my inexperience at this stage. Similarly, I attempted to complete a circle of the lighthouse but found it difficult to highlight it on the screen to engage focus track. After some practice I know how to do it now and will certainly include such shots in the future. I've had the 2S about three months now and I'm gradually learning the different techniques. It's great fun and very engaging.
Thanks again. Bill

Reactions: rwarrior
Bill, welcome to the forum from Chicago the Windy City.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twin01