DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Poland

mszewcz

Reactions
Hi. I'm 40 and completely new to drones, but not so new to RC stuff (I'm retired RC drifter). Few days ago I bought Mavic Pro, upgraded it with platinium props and now I'm trying to learn to fly :) Deffinitely loving it!
Hope to learn some new things here, such as settings' tips and other stuff as well as to share my knowledge with you.

Cheers,
Michael

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Hi. I'm 40 and completely new to drones, but not so new to RC stuff (I'm retired RC drifter). Few days ago I bought Mavic Pro, upgraded it with platinium props and now I'm trying to learn to fly :) Deffinitely loving it!
Hope to learn some new things here, such as settings' tips and other stuff as well as to share my knowledge with you.

Cheers,
Michael
Howdy from Wyoming @mszewcz , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Here are some items you might find useful:

Thanks very much for this valuable post. There 's a lot that did not know until now.

So far, I've found only one error:

"Enable Upwards Gimbal Tilt Limit to 30 Degree: Turning this off will allow the camera to tilt up beyond 30, but you’ll be able to see the propellers in any shots you take. Unless you are flying backward."

o_O

Here's another:

"You can choose the size of your picture 4:3 this is the old standard 35mm size that used to be common during the SD era of TVs. 16:9 this is the common size for HD capable devices and 3:2 is the traditional size for printed photos (3:2 P4P)."

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Britt