DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Port Elizabeth South Africa

Sniperfritz

Reactions
I have received some valuable information on these forums. I would like to put my hand up and say thank you.
If there is anyone else on this forum also from Port Elizabeth. please let me know. always nice to meet more people interested in our hobby.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Not from Port Elizabeth but from Pretoria. Yes I agree with your statement - much valuable information on these forums.
I am not very active in leaving, but very active in flying.
Maybe I must share some of my experiences - (chasing criminals), but you can understand that we cannot really share it here.

Welcome to the forum! :)

I have received some valuable information on these forums. I would like to put my hand up and say thank you.
If there is anyone else on this forum also from Port Elizabeth. please let me know. always nice to meet more people interested in our hobby.
Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Fly safe and have fun!

Reactions: Sniperfritz
I'm living in PE. Waiting for the wind to die down enough to properly test out the new Master Airscrew Stealth Propellers that arrived yesterday from Amazon.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000