DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Puerto Rico

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Welcome to the forum from another Boricua living in Tallahasee FL. Que bien que hay mas boricuas en el foro. If you need anything do not hesitate on asking. This is a great forum.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Happy with my Mavic 2 Pro i got last month.. my 3rd drone btw.
First it was a MM.. then i sold it to get a MP1 that went to the bottom of the sea during the 1st week of May
My grandfather's family immigrated to Puerto Rico before 1900. My father, John Randolph Caballero) was born in San Juan in 1916. His brother, Mariano Cecil Caballero, graduated from MVA as well and became an Ophthalmologist in PR, later taking the medical boards in Florida. My grandfather graduated from the Medical College of Virginia and went to to become an EENT in PR. His patients included the wealthiest man in Puerto Rico and at least one governor (Munos Marin). Is there any chance that you might know any decedents or family members of Dr. Mariano Bernardo Caballero?

One of my best friend is Gabriel Caballero, and his dad is Erpidio Caballero. I can ask. By the way Gabriel and Javier caballero both brothers are living in Florida.

My grandfather's family immigrated to Puerto Rico before 1900. My father, John Randolph Caballero) was born in San Juan in 1916. His brother, Mariano Cecil Caballero, graduated from MVA as well and became an Ophthalmologist in PR, later taking the medical boards in Florida. My grandfather graduated from the Medical College of Virginia and went to to become an EENT in PR. His patients included the wealthiest man in Puerto Rico and at least one governor (Munos Marin). Is there any chance that you might know any decedents or family members of Dr. Mariano Bernardo Caballero?

Sorry but i don't know of any.. but doing a quick search i could only find:
1: (you may already know of) Bernardo R. CABALLERO MALLORY (1909 in PR - 1982 in FL)
2: And about ur promotion.. so congrats!!
1598231507406.png

Welcome to the forum. You will find much support and assistance here. We look forward to your contributions and your view of the world.

Thank you for your service!!

Sorry but i don't know of any.. but doing a quick search i could only find:
1: (you may already know of) Bernardo R. CABALLERO MALLORY (1909 in PR - 1982 in FL)
2: And about ur promotion.. so congrats!!
View attachment 111391
Bernardo R Caballero was my father. Cecil Beatice Mallory was my grandmother, his mother.

I joined CAP in 2014. I waited too long to go for 2nd Lieutenant so it delayed my moving up. Thanks for the congrats.

First it was a MM.. then i sold it to get a MP1 that went to the bottom of the sea during the 1st week of May
Welcome to the forum, and post photos of your area! I'd like to see more of your beautiful island. Just don't drop into the sea again, that sounds sad and expensive.

Welcome to the forum from Chicago the Windy City.
Been to Puerto Rico twice, and only got to see half the inland, both times went to photograph parrots and had no success with that. The locals told me that when the big ships came in the parrots retreated deep into the jungle. Anyway, welcome to the forum, and check out Mavic help and MavicPilots. Over 100.000 members here fro all around the world,. Blue skies and safe flying to you. Being a local no problem with flying your bird?

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic 2 Pro, Fly safe and have fun!

Reactions: Thomas B
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
User711