DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello From Richmond

You should check out the RC clubs in the Richmond area. The folks are friendly and can give you very, very useful advice. Hope you have already registered sith the FAA - a requirement to fly the Mavic 2 anywhere. Go to www.modelaircraft.org and search for clubs in the area. My club is MVRCC.com

I have not registered with the FAA yet, haven't gotten that far along yet. I'm out of town right now but will absolutely take care of that ASAP. Just got it out of the box yesterday so a lot of reading ahead.

Reactions: Hauptmann
Hi from Richmond Virginia, well after lots of thought I finally said why not. The Mavic 2 Zoom with the smart controller arrived this morning so now the fun begins with a lot of reading and a lot to learn. One of the first steps will be getting the DJI Care Refresh plan... just in case. Looks like I'll be spending a lot of time on this site now and I have already picked up some tips.."Stay away from sport mode ?" along with a few others. Looking forward to being here often and learning a lot from all of you. All general comments, suggestions, ideas or just a "How ya doing Will" are always welcomed.

Will
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic 2 Zoom and SC, Fly safe and have fun!

Reactions: Willllburrrr
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Odnicokev