DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Sacramento, Ca

BigRob

Reactions
Waiting on Mavic 2 Pro to be delivered later this week and thought I’d finally say hi. I’ve been a lurking member of this site for over a year and a half now, but since my wife ordered a M2P for my birthday I figured now I have a reason to post here lol.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Reactions: BigRob
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.
Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Waiting on Mavic 2 Pro to be delivered later this week and thought I’d finally say hi. I’ve been a lurking member of this site for over a year and a half now, but since my wife ordered a M2P for my birthday I figured now I have a reason to post here lol.
Howdy from Wyoming @BigRob , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Thanks for all the welcoming comments you guys!

I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge...

Safety is a very important factor, of course! I am kicking around the idea of taking the 107 cert test for just that reason. Plus I’m not opposed to making a little side money and have to have the 107 to be legal in that regard.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slitsling69